AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

C'mon 2009

2009 has got to be better then 2008. I mean, 2008 wasn't that bad...except its another year down and no baby. But, all in all, 2008 saw me make some changes for the better to my life. I got back into working out and I am eating so much healthier. At the very of end of '08, I reconnected with some childhood friends. I took a stand against my family and verbalized that I am removing myself from the family drama. The co-worker and I got along better and have been able to really work together. Scott and I (and DSS) traveled and saw so many wonderful places.

But for 2009, I want to be ready to start my IVF. I can not wait. I need this to fall into place. I need my IVF to work. I am so looking forward to being a mom. I am so looking forward to getting pregnant in 2009.

I hope that my fellow IF'ers and I will achieve a healthy pregnancy and become mommies in 2009. It has got to be a better year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister! Here is to 2009!!!!!