AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

No tittle

I just wrote and published a long post on the assvise people give to ttcers. After I read it however, I realized two things. First is that I have blogged about this before. I can't control what people are going to say but I can control my reaction. Second, I realized this post was super snarky and down right rude. Well, I blame that on PMS and the fact that I am hungry...and sick too. Wonderful! So for now, I am removing the snarky, assvise post but will save it. How knows, maybe one day I will want to post something snarky just because I can..and I will post it.

Are you filled with suspense now?

3 comments:

nancy said...

You know I am!

Karen said...

That's just not fair! I've been in the mood for snarky lately-it hasn't been pretty.

Steph said...

That is just mean. You know I love me some snark.