AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

3 Years+

OMG! I thought I coud do this...that I could get through this day without thinking about the fact that it has been more then 3 years since I started ttc. But here I am...and it is almost midnight and all of a sudden it hit me. 3 years and change and I am still not a mommy....not even close. God, all I want is to be a mom. I am so sad right now that I can not even put words on my sadness. Scott is running around...doing something and I am holding back tears. I have no words to describe this...but I know others in my position will know what I am talking about. I never imagined this would be so hard...or that I would be crying these tears.

4 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I am so sorry, Em. Here's a (hug) for you.

I am right there with you time-wise. :(

Mirabel's Parents said...

i am so, so sorry.

nancy said...

~hugs~

I'm so sorry.

Steph said...

I am sorry Hun. I wish I could give you a hug.