AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

#100

I was waiting to post since I wanted my 100th post to be witty...or something. But then I realized that I am just not blogging since I am waiting for the "perfect 100th post topic."

Christmas is rapidly approaching. I am looking forward to spending time with the family...and hopefully avoiding any drama. I think I am almost done Christmas shopping and what not. Very cool!

Boot camp is underway and we have completed week one. I am really enjoying this camp and find myself pushing as much as I can. I know I keep saying it but this probably will be my last boot camp. I am in save mode to save money for IVF. I can't believe how damned expensive IVF is.

I can't believe that I have nothing to blog about...what's up with that?! I think the pre-holiday party stress has me in a funk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 100th!!! What the hell, maybe #101 will be your masterpiece!!! ;)

Steph said...

I hear you on the funk. I don't know what to write about either.

Congrats on thee 100th post!