AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Stolen but looked so much fun!

I "stole" this from Nancy:~ Link to the person who tagged you.~ Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.~ Tag 7 random people at the end but I'm not going to tag anyone. Do if it you want to. Well, I am doing this becuase it looked fun.

1. I hate odd numbers. When I am in my car, my car radio volume has to be on an even number or it will drive me crazy. The whole odd/ even number thing applies to many areas in my life.

2. When I am walking with someone, I have to be on the same foot they are on. I mentally say right, left, right, left when I walk with someone and will change my step so we are matching.

3. I really don't have a favorate anything.

4. I love pork rinds...and I am not ashamed to admit it.

5. I talk to my tax returns when I am preparing them...all the time.

6. The majority of my clothes in my closet and dresser drawers are black.

7. I have about 100 cousins...and don't know more then half of them. I am talking about first cousins...my mom's and dad's siblings kids.

1 comment:

elephantscanremember said...

I think you and I are a lot alike! I don't like odd numbers as much, I love pork rinds and I also have at least 75+ first cousins. My parents both had 11 siblings.