AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's Saturday

I used to not like Saturdays. My usual Saturdays consisted of cleaning my house from top to bottom. I would do load after load of laundry, walk the dogs a few times, and shop for groceries. All that has changed. I usually sleep in and then have a cup of coffee and some breakfast. I have been going to a my Saturday morning Turbo kick class now that tax season is over too. Most Saturdays, I do clean the bathrooms and some laundry. Since I don't have doggies anymore, I don't have any dogs to walk. I mostly like my Saturdays now. Today is one of those days that I get to cuddle under a blankie on the couch and watch movies.

Yesterday I had my baseline ultrasound. My lining is nice and thin and my ovaries are cyst free. I had 9 antral follies. This has me worried but I am hoping for the best right now. I can't really even blog about this...the emotions are all over the place right now.

Actually, my IVF has me in full blown panic. I know is this not unusual but it doesn't make me feel better.

No comments: