AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My not so favorite day of the year...

Mother's day. A day to celebrate mothers. Sure, I could slap a smile on my face and celebrate with the mothers in my family. That should make me feel great...really fucking great. I mean, celebrating a holiday for mothers surrounded by women who had no trouble conceiving. Wonderful. Toss in some hormones from IVF and I am sure mothers day will be fan-funking-tastic. Maybe I could sleep in on mothers day...all day. Hiding under the covers won't solve anything I know but I really don't want to be out and about hearing people wishing each other a happy mothers day.

A small part of me was hoping that by mothers day, I would have had ER and ET so at least I can say for a little while that I am a little bit pregnant and a mommy to some embies, even if its just for a little while.

Please God, let this IVF work.

No comments: