AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1 day to B-day

I wish I just knew already. Did this IVF work?

I am strangely at peace, at least right now, if this IVF does not work. I know that I have 3 snow babies and I know that I have already paid for another IVF cycle. Well, another cycle but not another cycle of meds. Those meds cost so dang much too. :(

I know that this IVF might now work. But right now, tonight I feel sad for those girls still trying. I feel guilty that I am here, in the midst of this crazy IVF cycle and there are girls who may never get this opportunity. There are girls who have tried as long and I have and they are just getting the testing done. There are girls who have been trying as long and I have and they are stuck trying clomid or femera. I hate that IVF is so expensive. I hate that the medications for IF cost an arm and a leg. I hate that crack whores and still-living-with-mommy-and-daddy teenagers can get pregnant at the blink of an eye. I hate that it was 3 long years before I even got to the point that I can try IVF.

I guess no matter what, I will have my answer tomorrow. If it's a bfn, well, I will thank the good lord for my 3 snow babies. If it's a bfp, well, I will be happy. I will thank the good lord for my blessing(s). But I will be afraid until I am actually holding my baby (or babies) in my arms.

4 comments:

nancy said...

:) Wishing you luck.

Mommy Shoes said...

Thinking of you today

Barb said...

Good luck! I totally get the feeling bad, but try to be in the moment. I never wanted anyone to feel horribly for working to be where they were doing IVF or whatever when I was still waiting. It makes no sense if someone DOES want that. We should all want happiness for one another even if we feel bitter about our own misfortune.

Mommy Shoes said...

Been thinking about you and wondering how the beta went.