AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Super Award




The wonderful Sherry nominated me for this award. I have to mention that I love Sherry's blog and follow it. It's hard not to blog about yourself on your own blog. So when I blog, I try to tell a story...making it interesting to read.






Now, I get the honor of nominating some wonderful blogger's for this super cool award. I am nominating:






Mommy Shoes over at Critter Tales,





Lizzy at Over My Head,





Mrs. Warrior over at Infertility Warrior,





and Barb over at Fertility Challenged in Fl.





I would normally link these wonderful blogs but I don't want to upset anyone trying to keep their blog private.






If the blogger's I nominated don't mind, please comment me and I will link your blog.


No comments: