AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My back hurts

My back hurts...that tell-tale "OMG, AF is on her way" back ache. Honestly I am scared. What if AF shows? What if this is a sign? A sign that IVF won't work for me or that my embies are not good embies? Is this my fate?


I am somewhat at peace if this first IVF does not work. I have 3 frozen embies that I can put back in but what if those embies don't work? What if I have to resort to IVF #2? I understand that statistically, IVF may not work. I know many a wonderful ladies who did IVF cycle after IVF cycle and no luck. I know this happens and it is so horribly painful and unfair.


2 comments:

Mommy Shoes said...

It's really hard not to question every sign or twinge especially on a cycle with so much invested like ivf. But honestly there really is no way to tell until you get to the end of the cycle or test. I would be going out of my mind if I were you. Hang in there!

elephantscanremember said...

I hope that backache is for a completely different reason.

(Hugs) to you for waiting this out.