AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random thoughts and groans

1. Sharks are out of the run for the Stanley cup. Shit!
2. Shit! I can't believe they are out of the run for the Stanley cup.
3. Why does the machine for the muscle on the sides of my legs give me a butt cramp every time I use it?
4. I hate, with the heat of a 1000 suns doing bicycle sit ups in the morning.
5. Why am I so damn thirsty these days.
6. Washing my hands 100 times a day makes them very dry.
7. I am about to fork over my life savings for a procedure that has about a 35 to 45% success rate.
8. Fuck, #7 makes me want cry.
9. Lupron can turn me into a bitch and people still leave finger prints everywhere.
10. My head will have to come off my shoulders and rotate 360 degrees before people get that I hate fingerprints.
11. Yes, my children will wear gloves all the days of their lives...or until they live on their own.
12. Totally kidding about #11...and to a certain extent #10.
13. Some people would think its cool and maybe even be jealous if my head came off my shoulders and rotated 360 degrees.
14. Head on a swivel...very important in hockey.
15. Sharks need to learn all about #14.
16. For the love of pete sakes Sharks...you were the #1 team all season. WTF?!?!
17. I would have cried happy tears if we won the series so I am not changing the name of my blog.
18. OMG...could my blog title really have jinxed the Sharks?
19. I am very behind in my blog commenting...will get back on that ASAP!
20. I want a pair of black ankle boots...but have no clue where to find a pair this time of year. :(

1 comment:

elephantscanremember said...

1. Sorry your team didn't win.

2. Do you drink enough water? You are probably sweating more than you realize, and that is why you are thirstier.

3. Are you using too much weight on the leg machine? (I love the leg press!)

4.I hope that your investment has the best return of all time!

5.Have you looked on Overstock for those boots? Maybe they're on clearance because they're out of season!

6.Maybe you should kick everyone out of your house or threaten to move out and they pay your rent.