AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sick, sick, sick!

This story http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/27197571/ talks about a mother who was disappointed about the fact that her second baby was a boy, and not a girl. She goes on to explain she suffered depression, "she wanted to die...she wanted her baby to die."

OMG! You have got to be fucking kidding me. I would love to smack this women upside the head a few times. Does she not realize the miracle of pregnancy? Does she not realize that some women would give anything to have a baby and we don't care what we get?

Sure, she got her some counseling and has learned to love baby #2 to the point that baby #1 feels left out. But she is in despair that she didn't get a girl...and so is her hubby.

D'Oh! How sad. I want to write the columnist and let her know just how sick this made me. I wanted to let her know that she should have responded with "hey, at least you have 2 great kids bitch!" Oh, and she wants to know how to deal with her grief? You have got to be kidding me.

1 comment:

elephantscanremember said...

Ugh. I guess when she has no other seemingly real fertility problems other than giving out the "wrong sex", she must focus on something she couldn't have controlled in the first place, eh? BLECH!