AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Measurements

Ok, for starters, it is an extremely bad idea to go into any weight loss/ workout program with unreal expectations. I have to accept that I will not ever look like Arnold, and can't expect to look like a $1,000,000 after just 4 weeks of boot camp.

So, here are the numbers:

Weight: 117 (still!)
Height: 5'1" (yeah, not getting any taller!)
Bust: 31.5 (I lost 1/2 an inch!! The outrage!! They weren't big to begin with! Why or why for the love of Pete Sake's is it that we lose from the boobs first?!?!)
Waist: 31 (yes! I lost 1 whole inch!)
Butt/Hips: 36 (no change)
Upper Thigh: I don't remember the first or second measurement but I know that I lost 1 full inch.
Calf: I don't remember the first or second measurement but I also lost 1 full in there too.
BMI: 22 (I was never concerned about my BMI since I know that it was in the healthy range)
Body Fat %: 29.3 (I only lost 0.7% in body fat?!? Man, I suck!!)

All and all, I feel like I am ok with the numbers. They (the trainers) were impressed since most women tend to increase their body fat before they lose it. I know that right now, my numbers show that I am healthy. So, I am still not totally focused on weight loss and may plan to drop a few more pounds but I am completely focused on building more muscle, dropping more fat and toning up. I know that all that I am doing will help me achieve my goals and I just need to stick with it. I also have to accept that I just can't stop eating healthy and must continue eating lean proteins, lots of veggies, lower my carb intake and drink a ton of water. That and oh yeah, the bad stuff that I want to eat I will have to eat in moderation. (God, I miss cheese...and chocolate...and french fries...)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Good work. ;)

At least what you lose in the boobs isn't showing up elsewhere. Lol.