AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Drive by blog update

I just finished off my 2 week mini-boot camp today. Really, it was a lot of fun and I will hate giving up my boot camp. It is truly motivating for me and I love the "team spirit." There is a wonderful group of gals who are becoming "repeat victims" and we all love to chat in the mornings. I can tell you that I have made some progress and building endurance.

With that said, this past week, I sucked at food logging and my diet in general. I kept saying that I will do better once October 15th passes but I haven't even been good about drinking water. My eating and portion control is out the window and I have been eating cheese and using butter like it's going out of style. :( As a result, my poor tummy is suffering and I am totally bloated. Of course it doesn't help that ovulation should be occurring right around now (in theory!) and I have some ovulation type pains and my usual ovulation bloat. Oh, the joys of being a women!

No comments: