AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nothing new to report...yet...

I mentioned in a previous post that I need to get my post camp measurements. I still need to do so and will hopefully have good news (and great results) to post tomorrow. I was supposed to get measured Monday morning but between the weird lady in the park taking pictures and Danielle's flat tire, Monday didn't work out. I am doing a 2 week mini-camp designed for those who didn't meet all their goals during the last camp. 1 day down and 5 more (sessions) to go. I also went to the gym this morning and did some ab work.

Here is some good news: I can go upside down on the stripper pole now! Its not totally perfect but given that its been over a year since I was able to, I am excited. Scott even go to see it. See, in order to go upside down, you need abs strong enough to pull your butt up. I was able to in the beginning but then started injects and never was able again until this past weekend.

Speaking of this past weekend (trigs alert), a topic came up at a party. Its a political topic and for me an extremely emotional one too. Somehow the conversation turned to abortion. I can't even stomach talking about it and how some people can make what I consider such a selfish decision. Ok, I am not going to be PC here damn it, its my blog. Seriously, I wanted to say out loud that if you are too damn stupid to keep you legs closed then you should have been strapped down to a table until your baby is born. Then, your baby would have been given to a couple (or single person) who wants kids, who deserves kids and who just can't have them thanks for infertility. Then we can just shoot your dumb ass in the head and rid the world of another moron. But, I didn't...you know with polite company and all. I wanted to grab the pro-choicer and let her know that babies feel pain when they are being aborted. The human baby did not asked to be conceived. Birth control is always an option, dumb ass. You made the decision to not take precautions (unless you are just so damn fertile that even precautions don't work for you) and you choose to be selfish and murder an innocent human. To me, saying you're pro-choice is like saying your pro-selfish, pro-murder, pro-putting an innocent baby through pain that we can't even imagine. But, I digress. The simple fact that people who can take their fertility for granted and choose abortion makes me sick. And so extremely fucking jealous that they can even make that choice while I sit and twiddle my thumbs and wonder if I will ever see a truly positive pregnancy test and hold my baby in my arms.

Now, before ya'll jump on me and tell me I am wrong and its not selfish and aborted babies feel no pain, remember this is my damn blog; it;s my opinion. I kept my mouth shut for a reason. I will not force my beliefs onto anyone (unless they choose to push their beliefs onto me!). I also want to say that I do not have a problem with people choosing abortion in the case or rape or incest. Please don't come on my blog and talk to about God's will and the rape/ incest resulting pregnancy. I don't believe God intended for man to rape a woman and then say that pregnancy is God's will. I will also never say that about incest either. I will say abortion should not be used as a means of birth control.

Ok, now that I got that off my chest, I wanted to add one more little tidbit. I was pro-lifer way before I was an infertile woman. I was raised by mainly pro-choice women and pro-choice men. I judge all people the same when it comes time to abortions (friends, family, strangers) and I can admit to it.

This topic has been on mind since sunday. It literally dragged me down, brought me to tears if I thought about it and got me very depressed.

No comments: