AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Week 3 down...

and I feel...sore. :(

Ok, probably not as sore as I felt in the beginning but still sore. I have been also doing a cardio-kickboxing class that totally builds a sweat. I love the class though.


Some days I feel super motivated and other days I wonder why I bothered to get out of bed. I feel like no matter how many push ups or sit ups I do, I will not get skinny. My tummy will never be flat. I contemplate cutting even more calories out of diet and wonder just how much water I can add to my day.

I worked out 2 times on tuesday, thursday and friday. But this morning I woke up and thought that since I am not even seeing any results, why should I bother? Then, I realize that if I give up now, then I will never see results.

Great! At least my brain got a great work. LOL!

No comments: