AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Boot Camp...Day 1

Today was the first official day of boot camp. Scott and I got up around 5 a.m. Wow, that in itself is quite the feat for me. With the exception of my running shoes I had everything ready to go last night.

Off I go to Edith Morley Park, in the cold. So not fun. Of course as luck would have it, my little bag with my water and weights broke. :(

We started off the morning with running, sit-ups, push ups, circuit training and jumping jacks. Well, we did all of these exercises over and over.

For the next four weeks, I will be watching what I eat, and avoiding any alcohol.

Right now, I am in the 3 day program since I am also dancing at Sedusa two days a week. Of course, I totally over-did it in my Pussy Cat dance class on Saturday and my little legs were sore even before boot camp started.

So, my goal is to tone up and get into shape. I want my body to be healthy pre-pregnancy. I am hoping that by shaping up some, I can get pregnant a little easier. I am also hoping that with Scott hitting the gym again, we can both get healthy. I mean, it can't hurt, right!?

Who knows, maybe I will do a few boot camp sessions before we go on our cruise.

No comments: