AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

It was a day of labor all right!

We partied for Scott's birthday. I had to sneak away on Saturday to wrap his gifts, get balloons and do some shopping.

We had an awesome Labor Day/ End of summer pool party. Scott spent a few days smoking all the meat and it smelled good. I kept making myself a plate of food then would sit down only to notice that someone had arrived or needed something. So, I would get up, run around and go to sit back down only to find my plate of food gone or being used as someones trash plate. No worries, except when I got a new plate of food, people kept commenting that I was "eating again!" Of course the same happened with my drinks. I would set them down only to pick them up and sip a way to warm drink. Ewww!

My dear friends Lizzy and Dave dropped by. It was wonderful to visit with them. I am hoping that Lizzy and I can do lunch before her boys are born. I have already made a menu of dishes to bring to them once the boys are born.

I got plenty of ass-vise from people regarding ttc too. I was told to "take a vacation" and one gal even offered up her boyfriend since he wants kids and she doesn't. Of course, she also has a "theory" as to why its just not happening. A few people heard (from me) that I had a lap just less then 2 weeks ago. One lady said that Scott and I should start trying "right now!" I smiled and said my usual "we'll see." If only she knew! There was so much more that I choose to ignore since people can piss a women off.

I finally got my first post-lap cycle. OMG! The pain, the cramps, the whole schabam! I swear that I am bleeding to death. Ok, probally not but this freakin sucks! At least my mood has improved some and I am not running to the restroom to do my panty check. I feel less like to commit a homicide now then I did last week. Life if almost good again.

1 comment:

nancy said...

People are seriously so freaking dense at times. When will IF be something everyone knows about? Only then will people not say such dumb shit.

That's really funny about your plate of food though! heh.