AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ebay/ Paypal Vent


I order a cute pair of go-go boots to wear in my dance class. See, these boots are super heavy so it's like dancing with weights on your legs. I was stoked to get them from Ebay for less then 1/2 the purchase price if I had ordered them from the dance studio. So, I find a pair, choose the "buy it now" option and paid with Paypal. Of course, this occurred over the weekend which means that today my boots are finally being shipped to me. The seller sent me an email stating the expected delivery date is 9/30/08. Great, right?! Well no, since the last go-go dance class for me is 9/26/08. Good thing I was already planning on taking another session or I would no reason to have such a cute (but heavy) pair of go-go boots. Now, here is my vent with Paypal. I have a "verified" account and the money should come out right away. So why, after the funds are removed from my account does it take Paypal 24 hours to notify the seller? Talk about the left hand not shaking the right hand! :(

No comments: