AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I dream of...

Giant safety pins? Its tax season, so its not unusual for me to dream of tax returns. Pretty much everynight for the past month and a half I have dreamed of tax returns in one form or another.

But I have had 3 very odd dreams this past week. See, the monday after Easter sunday, my oldest nephew left for S. Korea. He is in the army and will be stationed there for 1 year. I dreamed that Scott owned a tiger in a tin can. Odd, I know. Somehow this tiger managed to escape, grow to full size (just add water?) and maul my nephew. I was trying to drive to the hosipital but you had to pay to park and the emergency room had all these wierd signs pointing in all directions. My nephew was ok in the end but man I can not forget the panic, the heart ache I felt and the extreme anger I had to go through. I remember in my dream begging Scott to get rid of his mountain lion in a tin can but it was too late.

I had a strange dream the day Scott and Austin left for vacation. I dreamed that I had a baby and I came home from work and realized no one was watching my baby. My baby was plastic and had a wind up key in his back. Everytime I turned around, I could see my baby crawl in front of me. I would go from one room to another trying to find my baby. Finally, I walked out to my kitchen and saw my baby drowning in the swimming pool. Then, my baby turned into a rat. See, there is something to this dream. A few weeks ago, I walked into my kitchen and noticed something swimming in my pool. Yep, it was a rat! Yuck!

Last night, I dreamed that Scott and I broke up. We were both amazingly calm in my dream. We broke up because he diddn't want kids. He also would not let me leave until I paid him back all the money I owe him. I won't go into details but I said some pretty ugly things to him in my dream. Scott took my clothes (I wear alot of black) and bleached them and sold them to some women he had been intimate with in the past. They were talking about me as if I was dead. I remember being angry but was trying to act cool with it. I was trying sleep in my dream, and Scott stabbed me in the back with a giant safety pin. Ow! I am sure my back was really hurting and thats what woke me up. I had a hard time falling back to sleep because I kept dreaming of taxes and Scott kicking me out.

14 more days left in the tax season!

No comments: