AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Whoa man...

Sometimes I sit and think, "Is this what life had in store for me?" I mean, for the most part, I am usually happy. But sometime, I am not. I am not sure that I can explain it. Is this as good as it gets? I don't know what to do or think. I wonder if I took the right path in life or if I made the right decisions. I am afraid that if I get into the habit of saying nothing wrong when there really is something bothering me that I will build up resentment. This is a horrible cycle that I repeat over in over in my life. I get jealous when I read messages from my friends and they are so happy and living a completely fulfilling life. Why can't I find that kind of happiness? Am I dooming myself?

I am sure to the outsider (reader) this post makes no sense. I promise to come back soon and elaborate on this as it becomes clearer to me. In the meantime, I had to get this off my chest.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I have a hard time believing anyone who claims their life is completely fulfilling. A person can be happy, but that does not mean they are CONTENT. Content means they have no more goals left to pursue and nothing to strive for. Humans are not wired for perfect contentedness. The drive to create obstacles and then overcome them, achievement, is a major part of our hierarchy of needs.