AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

She's baaaackkk!

Once again, Aunt Flow has decided to "grace me with her presence" at the very end of the tax season. I am already tired and stressed so lets add moody, emotional and crampy to the mix, thank you very much! I just knew however when I was preparing a tax return last night and saw that my client is using the same RE clinic that I want use and I burst into tears that I was doomed. But today, I was happy that I was not pregnant this cycle. For starters, I have been bad at taking my met and thyroid meds this cycle. Also, I have been relying on wine and other mixed drinks to deal with my tax season stress/ headaches. Further, we are going to Mexico in a few weeks and I want to drink! I want to enjoy my vacation and consume Corona's like they are going out of style. Now thats not to say I am not sad that I am not pregnant because I am sad. I am just not as sad as I have been in the past when I start to bleed.

Ok, my bad. I was supposed to post this around April 13th. She's gone now and once again I am sad. :(

No comments: