AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

I feel a tear...

I think I am starting to cry over my beloved fish sticks. GRRRR...How is it that the Sharks lost 2 games...on HOME ICE?!?!? And why did Ron Wilson wait until the last 5 minutes or so to pull Nabby? Hello?!? I was shouting at the TV after every goal scored by the Stars to pull the flipping goal tender. But noooo, they never listen to me! Granted, they can't hear me shout at the TV. I dreamed last night that I was dating Joe Thorton. He was about to break my heart and tell me he was using me for my "skills at a hockey fan to determine the lines." Not sure why since I truly don't have those kinds of skills.

In other news, my overall attitude has improved some and I feel more like myself. I am not sure that I am totally 100% confident that I won't fall into the slump that I was in last week again, but I am willing to take things one day at a time.

We are getting ready to leave for Mexico soon. I am so looking foward to that vacation. We have a few more planned but man, I need this vacation badly.

No comments: