AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Red Red Wine oh and Now Accepting Applications

Ok, so I am not drinking wine, red or otherwise but listening to the song. Last night Scott and I went to see Booney James and Fourplay in concert. Fourplay was good and I like their music. Booney James was just not my cup of tea. I am sure if you like saxophone and jazz music, Booney James is your man. But me...eh, I can take it or leave it. Mostly, leave it.

That leads me to what I really was planning to blog about. My blogging lately has been about my IVF, then my miscarriage, then my FET. I would like to liven up my blog. I am thinking it's time for a guest blogger. Any takers? Let me know in a comment. No rules other then make it fun (or snarky, venty, whatever!).

No comments: