AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Inspiration Award



Sherry at My3Doggies nominated me for this award. First of all, I would like to give a big hug and thank you to Sherry. I believe she is such a wonderful person and feel her blog deserves this award. Every time I read her blog, I smile with her, cry for her and wish I knew her in real life. Sherry, thank you!

I am going to pass this award onto the Infertility Warrior, Barb at Fertility Challanged in Fl. and Dee at I'm Not Ashamed. I am not linking these blogs to respect their privacy. These ladies are wonderful bloggers, wonderful people and great inspirations.

Hee, bet you were all expecting a FET update. I don't have one. ET went fine, transferred one 3day 8 celled embryo. Now in the dreaded 2WW until my beta. I want to know either way since we are going on a cruise a few days after my beta. I don't know how I feel I right now. I alternate between thinking positive, not thinking about it at all to thinking completely negative.

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Wishing you a happy 2WW!