AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Almost sold

This week while at my acupuncture appointment, my acu lady noticed that I am congested. I mentioned the yes, I have allergies and lots of congestion. She put a needle in my hand and explained it was for allergies. Wow! I have had 2 fulls days now where my congestion is almost non-existent. Sweet!

I swear the wait to FET has been a long one. But, in just under a week, my little embies will be back inside me. I am hoping that all 3 survive but I will take what I can get.

Since I am trying to eat lunch, I am just going to post with bullets the random shit that I was going to post. I can skip the nice paragraphs!

  • WTF?!? Is hockey season ever going to start?
  • WTF?!? Is this year flying by or is it just me?
  • Holy smokes...I must start shopping for Scott's birthday gift(s) ASAP!
  • Construction boys are back...already I am obsessing over the finger prints.
  • I do NOT have OCD...not matter what FB says!
  • Nancy's POAS post got me thinking. Will I POAS this time around?
  • Maybe I should post a survey on my blog.
  • Sweet!!! I am wearing size 6 jeans from Express. I bet I could have bought the 4's...they do stretch.
  • I have been feeling like a 2 left footed person lately...can I blame the estrogen?
  • Seriously, my Hip Hop Hustle class could be called "Burn those Calories!"
  • I need to catch up on my blog commenting and will do so soon...I hope.

Tonight Scott and I are going to a concert. Fun times!

No comments: