AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

FET Update

Yes! I finally have a FET update. I never thought this day would come. I sat, giddy at my desk yesterday, waiting for today's appointment.

Here's the low down: lining is measuring at 8.5. Dr. P said that is great for where I am at in my cycle. He even smiled today and did the little leg pat he does to reassure his patients. He can be very stoic and seem put off by working with patients but he is a nice guy. He just takes a little while to warm up. I got my labs done and signed my consent form. Now, I have to remember to get Scott to sign it so I can mail it back to the clinic. Sigh!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This Barb says Yah too! Hi, I'm Barbara from Fairhaven Health ('Fertilaid Amy' in the blogger world). Hate to bother you- this is not SPAM. I'm with Fairhaven Health. We manufacture natural pregnancy and trying to conceive products. We're the makers of FertilAid, which you may have heard of.

If there's interest on your part, we'd be happy to send you product samples for you to review or to use as giveaways. Just fyi, we're by no means a large pharmaceutical company and are committed to helping women conceive safely and naturally.

I can be reached via Barbara@FairhavenHealth.com.