AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

The tell-tale signs

Today is November 24th and oddly enough it is also cd 24 for me. I noticed around lunchtime today that I had that tell-tale backache...and cramps. Sigh! I figured that af will make you way to my house near the end of the month...and honestly, I am not a bit surprised. Unlike last cycle I had no clue when or if I even ovulated this cycle. Last cycle, my body worked like it was supposed from af to O to af again. I was hopeful but more then anything excited that my body worked without the help of fertility medications. This cycle was back to my usual, whacked out, I am not sure that my body did what it's supposed to do cycle. I am quite certain that my healthy, lo-cal eating habits and 5 to 7 day a week workout forced my body to behave. Since, we left the country twice this month, my healthy eating habits and workouts have been missing. Oh well, I am back on the workout track and will do my best to eat better...until thanksgiving when I am not sure I will be able to control my turkey intake.

No comments: