AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The countdown begins

Count down #1. Thursday will by my 3 year ttc-versary. I am not looking forward to it yet this date keeps popping up in my mind. I feel like its a bad movie. There is this day and no matter what I can not avoid that day. I can not deny that this day will be a hard day for me. I can't get over it or stop thinking about it. This day is a very real part of me and has made me be the women I am today.

Yoda's Mistress put it in such perfect word that I am going to quote her. She said, "I can't help but wonder: is it possible that the most painful aspect of infertility is not that I can't conceive but rather just simply that I can't???" OMG! I have had that thought floating in the back of my mind for a while now. I know that self doubt is not good so I have been pushing them back and telling myself it is natural to feel this way.

Count down #2. On Friday, I will get remeasured after finishing another boot camp. I am not feeling very hopeful since I took a week and a half off of working out to go to the UK and Finland. But, I am extremely proud of myself (given the number of beers I consumed) that I did not gain any weight (not even a pound) while out of the country. Yes! I am not certain that I will do any better on the timed tests on Friday but I will show up and do my best.

Count down #3. We will be leaving on our cruise on Saturday. I am so excited. My very first cruise. Ohh..and I love Mexico. Seriously, I could retire there!

Count down #4. I am rapidly approaching my 100th post here on my blog. So cool man! I never realized that I had so much to say...about the same topic.

I was considering making a ticker for the start of IVF or the amount of $$$$ I have saved toward this IVF. But for some odd reason, I haven't had the will power to do so. I think it is the true unknowns that are preventing me from doing so. I mean, we have a price range and a start time frame but nothing is set in stone yet. But I also feel like having a ticker will make it seem less far away then not. Saying we will start sometime after April 15th seems so vague and oddly far away.

Here is a great picture that Scott took of us a few weeks back. Let's hope that I can post it without it being too big.





I wanted to post this picture since I love it! And...I love Scott too. ;)

No comments: