AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

3 years and no baby

3 years ago today was my true cd1. I was off the pill and ready to start baby making. I jumped into ttcing with all the gusto of a new ttcer. I temped and charted. I spent many hours reading all the books. I joined message boards. I studied my cp and cm religiously.

I knew then that it wouldn't happen "right away" and that maybe I would have "some" troubles. My cycles were a little irregular post birth control. But, I naively assumed that within 6 months I would be pregnant.

After 6 months of trying (and 3 painful UTI's) I went to my doctor. She ordered cd3 labs and cd21 labs. That was the start of the madness.

2 lap and thousands of dollars (and tears!) later, and I am still not a mom. I am not even close. Today is one of those days that IVF seems so far away. I wonder if I will be an insane, mad woman by the time we start our IVF.

Hey, at least I got out of bed today...right?!

4 comments:

Mrs. Shoes said...

I am sorry you have to hit this milestone. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Damn, hate those milestones. Sorry you hit this one. If you feel like bitching, feel free to rant about my subject post today. Fu@% none-the-less.

Mirabel's Parents said...

the IF milestones totally and utterly suck. i'm so sorry.

Me said...

I feel ya. November is apparently the suck-o-versary month for both of us. Hugs.