AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I have been hearted!


Elephantscanemember hearted me! I am so very excited to be hearted. I count Sherry as a fellow ttc and infertility warrior. I love to read her blog and hope for many great things to come her way.

Here are the Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received your award.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated!
I will nominate:
2. Mrs. Steps at Baby Steps to Baby Shoes
5. Yoda's Mistress at We are What We Repeatedly Do
6. Water Bishop at An Older Version
7. TomKat at the Unlikely Life
Ok...off to deliver some happy news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, even us warriors need hearts (and eggs, sperm, drugs, money, sanity, etc.) Thank you!!!