AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Renewed Hope

I have decided to try to get a few more medicated cycles in before the end of the year. I feel like there has got to be a "right" combination that will work and I will end up pregnant. More importantly, I feel like it I just give up now, when I do IVF I won't be as positive.

I met with my gyn yesterday. Did I ever mention that I love my gyn and his staff? They are wonderful! They got me and gave me the necessary lab slips and wrote me out my scripts. We came up with a plan of action too. I will do a medicated (clomid) cycle this month and will hopefully know either way if it worked before I leave for Thailand. If it does not work, then we will do another lap. My doctor is very concerned about the lack of report (reporting?) from my last lap. I will probally go on the pill either while in Thailand or just when I get back. He would like to do the lap toward the end of my cycle. If everything is clear and there is no endo to deal with, I can cycle right away. If there is any endo or signs that my endometrial lining is not aged properly, then it will be another cycle on the pill. The good news is that I can still get in a few cycles before we go on our cruise (my first!) and should have a nice uterus for IVF still.

In other news...Scott nearly gave me a heart attack yesterday. He messaged me to say that Boucher, Roenick and Pavelski all resigned! I was ready to puke. I rushed off to the SJ Sharks Website and read they all re-signed and not resigned. Its a little wonder that the english language is hard to master! ;)

I got home from work and errand running yesterday to discover we have plants! We are looking wonderful in the landscape department and are another step closer to actually finishing. There is still trim to be painted, the front door needs painting, some work upstairs and floors to be finished. Oh yeah, and a bathroom sink to install, garage shelves to be built and a cabana that needs to be tiled. I think the remodel list always seems longer to the women then the man!

1 comment:

Hummingbird said...

Yaay! for the landscaping and have a wonderful time in Thailand with no thought of AF!