AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Please gag me!

Jamie Lynn Spears gave birth to a baby. WTF?!?! She is like 16. I swear those 2 sisters are uber-fertile. It sickens me. Sure, she has got money (and lots of it!) and a mommy to help her out but seriously!! She is 16!!! Urgh! It sickens me that young girls who have no clue about life in general are able to pop out babies left and right and yet, here I am still trying. This story made me puke a little in my mouth. 17 girls (all minors) pregnant and no one seems to thinks its odd!? Hello parents of the world out there...17 is way to young to procreate. Be prepared to raise your own grandchild. <-- Ok, that's a whole 'nuther rant.

Celebrity baby bump and stories of their pregnancy don't really bother. Some do but most of the time, I pity the unborn child. Not because their parents can't afford to provide them with anything and everything that child will need but the fact that the kids won't be able to fart in public without making headlines in US Weekly or People Magazine. Sad, sad, sad.

I just have a hard time stomaching a teenage girl becoming a mom.

No comments: