AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hellooooo out there....

Let me preface this post and say that I am a very private person. I tend to keep things bottled up inside me and generally don't share my feelings/ thoughts/ opinions.

But I feel so alone right now. I have this blog and various messages boards that I go to to talk. I am so very grateful for the wonderful ladies I have met on the various message boards I go to and for their support, either here on the blog or on the board. Some of these ladies and I will never meet in real life. But I truly have no IRL people to talk to about my IF. Well, that's not true...I have Lizzy and a few others. But other then Lizzy, most of the people I do talk to IRL about If just don't get it.

I want to talk about it and not hear "just relax" or "at least you're having fun trying!" I want someone who gets when I say that I am afraid that I won't be able to save up enough money for IVF. I want someone who gets it when I say that I am still comparing clinics and different IVF plans.

Want, want, want, me, me, me....

No comments: