AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Yeah! I've been tagged!

Thanks Lizzy for tagging me!

4 things I did ten years ago (1998)

1. I declared a major in college! I choose Economics because it seemed to fulfill alot of topics that I am (was?) passionate about. I loved the various theories of Macroeconomics and truly enjoyed Calculus. As a matter of fact, I almost majored in calculus.
2. I dated...alot. I was somewhat single and dated alot here and there. I wasn't sleeping around though. I met alot of wonderful people, many of whom I still talk to today.
3. I became a permanent employee at my current job. Before 1998, I was an intern and worked very seasonal hours.
4. I bought a car. I purchased a 1987 Nissan Pulsar. Oh! I loved my little, silver bullet! My car was small and corners so well. I could park just about anywhere and my gas mileage was great.



4 things I did five years ago (2003)



1. I adopted my lovely Princess. She was a cocker spaniel mix and just beautiful. I felt so happy to have saved her from the Humane Society and loved her up until her death in 2005. She seemed to smile at you and always wanted to go for a walk. Even better? A ride in the car! She loved the pet store and other dogs. She really was the best dog for me and I will miss her forever.

2. I drove to Laughlin, NV. I won a trip from some KQED auction. It was a nice trip and learned alot about myself.

3. I also went through a deep, dark period of my life. I realized much later just how unhappy I was and am very shaken when I realized that I used to be in such a bad situation. I am also extremely lucky to be in a much better place in life.

4. I started signing tax returns for my firm. I transitioned from staff preparer to tax preparer.



4 things I did yesterday



1. I sat in the back seat of Donna's Tahoe and we left Puerto Penasco, Mexico and drove back to Phoenix, Arizona. We stopped at Dairy Queen and pigged out. Of course no visit to Dairy Queen is complete unless you get a soft serve ice cream cone!!

2. I unload a car full of stuff that we carted down to Mexico and back.

3. I watch the San Jose Sharks play hockey.

4. I cried over the fish sticks. :( The Sharks lost in the second round of the playoffs.



4 shows that I love to watch



1. Big Love

2. Rescue Me

3. Emerile Live

4. No Reservations



4 things that make me really happy



1. My wonderful Scott

2 My wonderful friends

3. My family

4. A really good pedicure



Now its my turn to tag 4 people. I am choosing Kat, Nancy, Steph and Sherry. Have fun ladies!

2 comments:

nancy said...

Oh - this is awesome! I'll totally do it! (i have to get on a plane though, so I'll get to it soon!)

Zizzy said...

This is fun watching the trail of answers. :)