AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

Today is my last ever iui. This is my very last cycle actually trying to get pregnant. If you pray, please pray for me. I am very nervous. We agreed that after this cycle we won't "prevent" but lets face it. If I can't get pregnant when we are actively trying whose to say it will happen when we are not trying. Scott says he will "I told you so" me for a good long time if it does happen that way. I can't believe that we have been trying for over 2 years now! Who'da thunk it? I am in cycle 28 and all I want for Christmas is a positive pregnancy test.
Please pray for us. I am afriad that I will become angry and resentful if I never have children of my own. I don't want this to ruin my relationship with Scott. I am not even sure I am ready to accept that I may never have my own children. I don't even want to think beyond today about ttcing.
Watch for an update. Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers.

Originally posted 12/7/07

No comments: