AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

I am looking on line for fertlity blend for men and hoping that I am pregnant this cycle. I really don't want to have the lap/hysterscope. But what will be will be. Man, I just keep thinking about all the money I would have saved by not using birth control. Sheesh! Infertility sucks. We signed up for a free seminar at the end of the month. To be honest, I have this fear that they will say to me "listen loser, your infertile...live with it." Ok, I know they won't say that but...
Any ways! Life is ok but it seems that I am the keeper of too many secrets. Not to mention that I am soooo de-motivated at the office right now. I just cant explain it.
Oh well...I thought I would blog that since I am sure my honey is getting tired of me talking about it. He never really says not to talk about it but I think a man could only hear so much about cm and the like. It is sooo ironic to me that if I do get pregnant this cycle that I will be do on my birthday. LOL! BTW...where the hell did this cold come from anyways?!?!

Originally posted 5/8/07

No comments: