AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

This is it! Current mood: accomplished
I was sitting and drinking my moring coffee and decided to look at my chart. I told Scott that I was curious as to when aunt flo was going to visit me again. Yes, I haven't even gotten rid of the hag and I am trying to plan her next visit. To be fair, we are going to Mexico for a wedding and wanted to see if I was traveling with white clothes or not. Anyways, he looks at me and says "in about 10 months or so." I was like , "now that's thinking positive!" I start clomid and estrogen tomorrow night. Today I am officially on the 3x a day dosage for my Met. I had horrible met gut this past week but look foward to having a better week. I feel like a druggie though. This cycle does have me loking foward to a bfp more then ever though. I mean with all the drugs I will be on (met, estrogen, clomid, trigger, progesterone, baby asprin, prenates, synthoid) what can go wrong!
I just started cardio kickboxing. I did a turbo kick class yesterday and loved it. Man I broke a sweat too! LOL! I am so out of shape. This mornings class was way to hard for me but I left the gym with a solid plan. I am dancing 2 nights a week, cardio sculpting and cardio kicking boxing one night, saturday morning workout, then sunday I will walk and do sit ups. It looks nice on paper and is such a beautiful theory. I just hope that I can stick with it!
The remodel is coming along. Scott has all the cabana built and needs to prine and paint it. Then he will focus on the inside of the cabana. I think the same guys who built it will do the stone work on the outside of the house. Now I just have to pick some stone. The inside of the house is kinda on pause but its totally sealed and liveable. I guess I can wait for that to be finished since I don't want people tracking in dirt and stuff. The new pool tile is nice too but not what I expected. Hmmm, I wonder if that was my error?!
Oh there is so much more going on in my life right now but I just can't go there. So here is the cliff notes version. I hope everyone is good!

Originally posted 9/9/07

No comments: