AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

Ok Folks, here's a quick update. AF decided to show her ugly mug while we were vacationing in Mexico. I cried and cried and ot properly drunk in a sad attempt to mask my pain. The sunburn on my face did not hurt as bad as my heart was hurting. I told Scott that I want to pull out the big guns.
I started 150mg of clomid on cd3 and will add 75ui of Gonal-F. I am somewhat nervous about injecting myself with drugs but I want to be mommy badly enough that I am willing to try it. I order my drugs and spent too much money to get them but thats a benefit of not having the greatest health insurance.
On the house remodel front, things are still moving slow but moving. The constant noise, people coming and going still bother me but I will survive.
Thats all for now I suppose! Thanks for reading!

Originally posted 10/10/07

No comments: