AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

Home Remodel... Current mood: aggravated

OMG! Now I know why people get divorced after a big remodel.
Here's my rant!
So I have to vent and it may get long...fair warning! DSO's old roofing buddy is staying at our house (they are from FL) along with his wife and his employee. OMG! They are so flipping annoying. I know that I have PMS and a 3 day headache but sheesh! They drink alot and I can smell the beer on them. Not to mention they are messy. I am a total neat freak and extra mess kills me. And they are very loud. I mean give me a break. 6:30 (yes, am) on saturday morning and the wife is calling all her relatives and chatting away. I was about to get up and shout "shut the f$#^ up b#$$%^!!! But, they are my honeys friends and so I just tried to go back to sleep. Then to make matter worse, they heard us bding last night. Ok, what they heard was the bed moving but that's still enough. Trust me, if I thought they would have woken up by that, we would not have bd at all. Well, guess what I hear her telling her relatives about? Yep, she was telling them about the fact that we "do stuff" and how it woke her up last night. Then, since I had a pretty bad headache, I stayed in bed and she mad a huge mess in the kitchen. I know she thinks she did such a good job at cleaning up after herself but the counters felt greasy and the sink was dirty. Yes, again I will admit I am a neat freak but I don't think I was being to nit-picky, but that JMHO!!! Well, she makes this huge lunch and I clean up again! We also have hispanic contractors working on the house too. These guys are super nice, honest and very hard workers. I am also hispanic. The husband (dso's buddy) kept saying f'in mexican and making fun of these guys for being catholic. And the husband was making fun of the kid. How embarassing. I had to walk away or I would have lost it on this guy and told him to shut up or leave. I could not believe it. Oh, did I tell you that by 10 am roofing guy and helper guy already polished off a 6 pack of beer? I was hoping they would get drunk and fall off the roof. At least that would have shut them up for a little while! I know, thats bad to say. So I have decided that even if we don't bd tonight, I am going to jump in the bed and shout stuff like "oh yeah baby, whip me!" just to give them something to talk about! HAHAHA!!!

Ok, now that I got that off my chest I am still fuming. :(

Sorry about that!

Originally posted 8/26/06

No comments: