AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Award Time


Thanks Sherry!

The Rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award. List their blog and link to it.

2. Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.

3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.

4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

"10 Honest Things About Me:"

1. I am infertile.

2. I have no favorite anything but use the saying "my favorite" all the time. And it annoys me.

3. I have horrible time pronouncing certain words and as a result don't use a lot of words that I know because I can't pronounce them.

4. I sometimes wonder if I was adopted or switched at birth.

5. I have about 90 cousins on my dad's side of the family and can't name most of them. As a matter of fact, I have never even met most of them...and we all live within a few hours of each other.

6. I have a really good memory when it comes time to really odd things. And numbers too.

7. I was an extra in a movie.

8. I am afraid of ghosts and extra terrestrials and all things I perceive as evil.

9. I love to give people gifts and love to watch them rip open the wrapping paper.

10. I miss my grandpa and wish my grandma never had her stroke so I can have my old grandma back.

Ok, I promise that I will come back and nominate some lucky winners.

1 comment:

Barb said...

#9 - AGREED! And I love feeding people.