AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

4 Long Years

4 years ago today, I started trying for a baby.

11 clomid cycles, 1 clomid/fsh cycle, 4 fsh cycles, 5 IUI's, 2 fresh cycle IVF's and 1 FET and all I have to show for it is an early miscarriage. Blah! I am sad that I even have this anniversary. I mean seriously, TTC took a chunk of my heart and piece of my sanity but I would gladly give it up if it meant a baby at the end.

Things you can do in four years:

1. start and complete high school
2. start and complete a bachelors degree in college
3. plant a fruit bearing tree and get fruit from it
4. buy a new car and have it almost paid off
5. meet a wonderful group of ladies that are part of the same elite club that you are a part of too.

I wanted to say thank you once again to the wonderful bloggers who have shown me so much support. Please know that if I know what your blog is, I do read it on a regular basis. I am really bad at commenting but I do read your blogs and keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I have decided that I am going to keep blogging. I think with time it will help me deal with all the emotions that comes with living childless. I will still travel and promise to share photos of my travels. I may even have a non-ttc blog post or two. ;)

3 comments:

Barb said...

SO glad you're hangin on with it!

I LOVE reading travel stuff. Love it, love it, love it. Can't wait. :)

Karen said...

I'm glad you're sticking around with your blog. I wish your four years had ended differently. ((hugs))

Me said...

Hugs and luv.