AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am thankful for many things but

my miscarriage. There is just no way in hell that I will ever be thankful for that event. I can't even believe that I having my first major holiday, complete with face stuffing dinners, without a big pregnant belly. I would be 5 months along for the Thanksgiving holiday and festivities. This is about when I would want to tell Scott's kids that they are getting another sibling.

I would even be thankful if IVF #2 worked. So I wouldn't have the baby bump I so crave to show off but I would be thankful. I would thank the good Lord for my blessings.

I am so thankful for my wonderful family and friends.

4 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

(Enormous HUGS) I am very sorry you've had to endure so much and are still dealing with the pain. If I had a chance at pregnancy, I'd give it to you.

Me said...

I'm so sorry Em.

Aunt Becky said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry.

vtonix said...

so sad!

i we could just turn back and change time!