AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here it is...


The obligatory drug shot. I did do a pre-IVF belly shot but since I was getting ready for work, I was only wearing my bathrobe. Yeah...not a picture that should be online. LOL! You can't really tell from the picture, but OMG! You are given a ton of syringes for IVF. Yikes! Tonight, I will take my last bcp. I wanted to type that tonight I will take my last bcp ever, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.
I was so anti-IVF. Not in terms of other people doing IVF but it wasn't for me. I just did not want a doctor playing God for me. But the day that I was told that I have less then 1% chance on conceiving on my own did it for me. No amount of relaxing, drunk sex, vacation sex, make up sex or putting my butt in the air was going to get me pregnant. I am kicking myself for not taking this step any sooner.

1 comment:

Mommy Shoes said...

I am so very hopeful for you!