AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Pet Peeve

Is it just me? I was at a party this weekend and saw a lady, who appeared to be in her late 40's. She was wearing a short skirts and a tiny top. Now, let me go on to explain that her shirt was a like purple and her tiny top was hot pink. I am not sure why it bothers me so but she looked like she was trying to dress like a 12 year old girl. Her skirt was probally one size too small and her top was about 3 sizes too small. I am no fashion expert here but it looked bad. I mean, very bad. It just kills me to see middle-aged and older women trying to dress like a teenager. It's just not attractive!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Personally I don't think anyone looks good in clothes that are too small.

Just cause you can get it buttoned does not mean it fits!

Apparently not everyone got that memo. Muffin top seems to be the new black.

Mrslady1975 said...

OMG! Muffin top seems to be the new black...that just made me laugh my butt off!