AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Did I mention the stork?!

While visiting the Pattaya Croc Farm, we walked through an area that had cages with different birds in them. Sure enough, there was a stork. Everytime I would approach it's cage, the dang stork would run to another side of the cage. Go figure! It was avoiding me. Of course, the stork posed quite nicely for Scott. If I still believed that babies were delivered by a stork I would take it as a bad sign. LOL!



I have scheduled my lap and now I am trying to get records from my first lap. I am hoping that I will have a quick recovery time since I am having it in the middle of the week. Last year, I had it on a thursday and had the whole weekend to recoup.

1 comment:

Barb said...

We saw white storks flying above us in Germany too!