AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stuff, stuff and more stuff

First of all thank you to everyone sending healing vibes, good thoughts and all that to my dad. Unfortunately, he is back in the hospital where he has spent most of the July again. They are looking at his heart now and will probably do more stuff to his knee. Infectious disease is now taking charge. The staph infection is pretty bad now and they are focusing on saving his organs from damage then saving his knee. There is still no rhyme or reason for the staph infection in the first place.

Next, I am at that magical moment where its **actually possible to conceive** right now. I know my chances and I am hoping that something finally works in my favor. I would be kinda neat to tell my child that when he or she was just a thought in mommies mind that we took a family vacation to Thailand.

Tomorrow we board a plane for Thailand! I am excited. Actually, I have conflicting emotions right now since but I am usually up and down until we are actually at the airport, checked in and passed security.

No comments: