AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Its not second nature

On CD 3 , it seemed so natural to roll over and temp. I missed cd 4 and Scott had to remind me on CD 5. And...I forgot again this morning. :( In my defense, I felt pretty crummy yesterday. Around 11 am, I started to get a headache. I figured that it must be due to hunger. By the afternoon yesterday, my head was pounding. I popped a few Advil and went on with my day. When I got home, my head was still hurting and it pretty much hurt all night last night. By the time I went to bed, I was sick to my tummy and felt horrible. (Luckily, I remembered to take my clomid.) So, when I woke up this morning, I was not 100% yet, but feeling better. But I forgot to temp! Argh!

2 comments:

nancy said...

No ibuprofen before ovulation. Don't forget!! (ibuprofen can interfere with actually letting go of the egg. It's the problem I had.)

But I'm glad you felt better! And good thoughts for your FIL.

nancy said...

No, not FIL. Step dad. I knew I had that wrong.