AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

CD 3

This morning I rolled over and grabbed my thermometer. It was like second nature to me...which is odd since I don't temp on my non-medicated (break, off, whatever you want to call them) cycles. I logged onto my trust (ha!) chart and recorded my temp. I got my pee sticks for my CBFM monitor ready. Wow! Its just like the old days. I start the clomid tonight and will look forward to hot flashes.

Our demo'd downstairs is still being worked on at a feverish pace. Or maybe its the heat that causing the fever! We had company visiting for the 4th of July. Lots of yummy food and drinks, swimming, the whole nine. We had a mad dash find homes for stuff that was previously stored in the demo'd rooms. Needless to say, between grocery shopping, cleaning and laundry, I didn't get much relax time before we started to party. But it was a fun party and I look forward to doing it again. Then, on Saturday, we partied with our neighbors. They too had great food and lots of drinks. It was a nice night. We came home early and watched a movie. By Sunday however, I was looking forward to sleeping in and lazying around. And that's exactly what I did.

In other news, the Sharks are beefing up their blue line. I am anxiously awaiting the start of hockey season. Who knows, maybe we can make it to the Cup this year.

No comments: