AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Clomid is not my friend

:(

Ok, I only took 2 doses of the evil drug and I am sure that some of this is yuckyness if from the heat. I think its still close to 100 degrees right now. But, back to my whine. My tummy is upside down, my head hurts and feel emotional. I would normally blame it on AF but I am pretty much done with that. So, I can decided to blame it on the clomid. I don't think I have ever felt quite like this while on clomid but I am willing to suck it up (and take it like a man!) if it means a decent ovulation and possible chance to conceive.

I have decided to be a "little green." I am keeping my paper bags from the grocery store. See, if you take them back to the grocery store, they take 0.05 per bag off you total bill. Big deal, right!? Well, 5 cent per bag over a year can add up to enough money to bank 1 gallon of gas. But that is not really my point. I think by reusing my bags, I am not killing any more trees then necessary. My plan is to keep using my brown bags until they are just unusable.

In other news, please send prayers (good vibes, happy thoughts, heal fast juju) to my step dad. He has been in the hospital for 10 days and counting. He started off with a sore knee that became inflamed. He also has a clotting disorder. They thought is could be a blood clot or arthritis. Finally, he had arthroscopic surgery and its still inflamed and he is in horrible pain. Its been confirmed that he has a staph infection and will be on a broad spectrum antibiotic IV for about 8 weeks. They are looking at operating now to see why he is still not healing. My step dad is the bread winner in my parents home. He is not working and the deductible on their health insurance is more then his weekly paycheck. My parents haven making ends meet by running a small print shop. Their best client retired and shut down his business. Their second best client is hurting due to the economy. What that means is my parent business is hurting too. Add unexpected medical expenses and its stressful. That is not helpful to my dad's healing process.

Its hump Wednesday. More importantly, I have 8 days to get my shit in order before I go on vacation. I'll start tomorrow...maybe! ;)

No comments: